We’ve been getting a lot of inquiries and wanted to let you know that Indy Airstrip Attack Presented by Indiana Corn Marketing Council is 100% a GO next week! Participants and spectators are invited to join us August 15-16th at the Marion Municipal Airport in Marion, Indiana.
The COVID-19 situation is constantly changing. As of today, here’s what you need to know to have a safe and exciting time at Airstrip Attack:
- Airstrip Attack events follow all local and government mandates.
- Mandates currently require that a mask is required anytime you’re unable to social distance. This includes anytime an attendee engages with others. This includes the front gate, registration, driver’s meetings, porta-potties, food vendors, etc.
- Consistent with previous years, spectators will park in the spectator parking lot. Unfortunately due to the current situation, no spectator buses will be available. A spectator drop off area near the front gate will be designated.
- There will be no grandstands, we recommend all spectators to bring folding chairs into the event.
- Spectators are also permitted to bring in pop-up (EZ-UP) tents no larger than 10×10 in size. Tents must be properly secured and are subject to inspection by event staff.
- Face masks will also be available for purchase for $1 at the front gate.
It’s our mission to ensure we can all stay safe while respecting the local and government mandates. If you have any questions about your experience at Airstrip Attack, don’t hesitate to reach out here.
Spectator tickets are currently available! Grab your spectator tickets here.
If you’re looking to participate in the event, be sure to register now! Last year Saturday sold out completely. Be sure to check out our How To Compete Guide with all the details for newcomers. Register to race here!