Welcome to the official Airstrip Attack media details. Please be sure to check back regularly if you’re media (approved or not). We will be constantly updating all media-related information here.
AIRSTRIP ATTACK INVITES QUALIFIED WORKING MEDIA PROFESSIONALS FROM AUTOMOTIVE, CONSUMER AND TRADE NEWS ORGANIZATIONS TO SUBMIT A REGISTRATION REQUEST FOR A WORKING MEDIA CREDENTIAL. ALL CREDENTIALS ARE REVIEWED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS.
Media who wish to cover an event, team, or sponsor with regard to filming and/or photography, must submit for media credentials using the application below.
- Media must be on our guest list to gain access to Airstrip Attack
- We require all media to fill out our media waiver and rights form
- Media ride-alongs are allowed, however you will need to fill out the respective waivers at the registration HQ (fee may apply) and must bring your own helmet that meets the safety guidelines
- You will need to check in at the Media tent to acquire your media vest and badge first thing in the morning
- Airstrip Attack exclusively retains (or otherwise has the rights to) all broadcast, cable, video and intellectual property rights emanating or derived from its events, including, without limitation, all images, audio, internet content, streaming video or other mediums, whether now or hereafter created Airstrip Attack Property).
- We do not allow the sale of photography or video at our events
- Every Media Applicant must fill out the following information in your request
- Note that if you do not provide the required information your application will not be reviewed
- The Organizers reserve the right to refuse media access / credentials at our sole discretion