Welcome to the official Airstrip Attack media details. Please be sure to check back regularly if you’re media (approved or not). We will be constantly updating all media-related information here.
AIRSTRIP ATTACK INVITES QUALIFIED WORKING MEDIA PROFESSIONALS TO COME OUT AND COVER OUR EVENTS! ALL CREDENTIALS ARE REVIEWED ON A CASE-BY-CASE BASIS.
Media who wish to cover an event, team, or sponsor with regard to filming and/or photography, must either pay for a Media Credential or Request for Special Consideration.
- Media must either have purchased a Media Pass or been approved for Special Consideration to gain access to Airstrip Attack
- We require all media to fill out our media waiver and rights form
- Media ride-alongs are allowed, however you will need to fill out the respective waivers at the registration HQ (fee may apply) and must bring your own helmet that meets the safety guidelines
- You will need to check in at the Media tent to acquire your media vest and badge first thing in the morning
- You can purchase a Media Pass from the respective event’s Ticketing Portal
- If you’re part of local news or would like to become an Airstrip Attack media partner, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.