We’ve dropped our third episode of Airstrip Attack LIVE! where we chat about what it takes to participate at our first event – the Kansas Airstrip Attack – July 18-19, 2020. Then we have a sit down with Ravi Dolwani from CSF Cooling as we chat about his experience with Airstrip Attack, his modified Porsches, and the future of technology in the racing world.
Here are the topics we discussed during Episode #003:
- What does it take to spectate?
- What does it take to compete?
- What is a trap speed?
- Solo vs. dig runs
- All cars welcome
- What are the best modifications?
- Tech and Safety
- Introducing Ravi from CSF
- History of CSF
- What mods are ideal for half-mile racing?
- Crazy Porsche builds
- Side by side comparisons
- First cars and funny stories
- Hybrid technology/the future
- Thanks to our Season Sponsors
Be sure to subscribe to the official Airstrip Attack YouTube page to stay up to date on all things Airstrip Attack LIVE!
We also recommend you subscribe to the AA Newsletters as we’ll remind you of each episode before it goes LIVE!